Free "Ask Me Anything" Event with Tess Whitty (Topic: Marketing and finding clients)
Thread poster: Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:51
French to English
Mar 9, 2017

Hi everyone,

I'll be hosting another "ask me anything" event inside my Facebook group this Friday (March 10, 2017) and this time the guest will be Tess Whitty of Marketing Tips for Translators. If you've never seen an event like this, it's a fun way to get to know the guest and a good way to learn something new.

Here's how to ask Tess your questions:

Step 1: Join or log in to the Productive & Successful Tran
... See more
Hi everyone,

I'll be hosting another "ask me anything" event inside my Facebook group this Friday (March 10, 2017) and this time the guest will be Tess Whitty of Marketing Tips for Translators. If you've never seen an event like this, it's a fun way to get to know the guest and a good way to learn something new.

Here's how to ask Tess your questions:

Step 1: Join or log in to the Productive & Successful Translators/Interpreters Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/productivetranslators/
Step 2: Locate the #AskMeAnything thread posted by Tess on Friday morning (I will pin it ASAP)
Step 3: Comment on her thread with your question.
Step 4: Have fun!

See you there!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free "Ask Me Anything" Event with Tess Whitty (Topic: Marketing and finding clients)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »