Thread poster: Al Gaili Abu Agla
Al Gaili Abu Agla
Al Gaili Abu Agla
Saudi Arabia
Local time: 19:00
English to Arabic
+ ...
Nov 15, 2017

I really need u assistance for Arabic English tools to handle the work I am doing.
In Sufi terms
Appreciated u support

Stephen Franke
Stephen Franke
United States
Local time: 09:00
English to Arabic
+ ...
Details, please, ref your Sufi-related project? Nov 23, 2017

Greetings... aTaib al-taHaiya wa b3dhaa...

Hiyaakum Allah jami3aan...

I have some contacts in the several Sufi groups here in southern California.

Kindly provide details about that project, and I can circulate that basic information, along with your direct email address (?), among them for consideration and their direct response to you. Ahalan wa sahalan...

Regards and greetings again to the gracious Saudi Arabian people (kathr Allah min amth
... See more
Greetings... aTaib al-taHaiya wa b3dhaa...

Hiyaakum Allah jami3aan...

I have some contacts in the several Sufi groups here in southern California.

Kindly provide details about that project, and I can circulate that basic information, along with your direct email address (?), among them for consideration and their direct response to you. Ahalan wa sahalan...

Regards and greetings again to the gracious Saudi Arabian people (kathr Allah min amthaalhum).

My direct email address is shfranke [at] hotmail [dot] com .

Hope this helps. Khair, in shaa' Allah...

Regards,

Stephen H. Franke
San Pedro, California, USA
(Formerly of al-Riyadh, al-Ta'if, Tabuk and al-Hofuf)

------------------------

(This briefly-borrowed laptop does not have Arabic support installed... only one more week of waiting on repair... 3ib, 3ib)
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Sufi terms app or duct needed

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »