Güzide Arslaner
Güzide Arslaner  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 00:50
Member (2010)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Jun 14, 2019

proz.com gives the option to list monolingual services in our profiles and to specify a single language (rather than a language pair) in the working languages section, but it does not allow customizing the notifications for monolingual projects.

I’d like to get notifications for copywriting projects. However, the options are “Translation jobs”, “Interpreting jobs” and “Potential jobs”. I’d like to be able to limit my notifications for certain periods of time for a ce
... See more
proz.com gives the option to list monolingual services in our profiles and to specify a single language (rather than a language pair) in the working languages section, but it does not allow customizing the notifications for monolingual projects.

I’d like to get notifications for copywriting projects. However, the options are “Translation jobs”, “Interpreting jobs” and “Potential jobs”. I’d like to be able to limit my notifications for certain periods of time for a certain job type. Some professionals may also be interested in limiting it to DTP, subtitling, transcription, etc.

This is especially very important for professionals who do not provide translation or interpreting services at all. If proz.com is a platform where the buyers of these different language services meet the providers, then the preferences should be more customizable.

Any suggestions or tips are welcome.
Collapse

Ceba Ammar (X)

Güzide Arslaner
Güzide Arslaner  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 00:50
Member (2010)
English to Turkish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
site staff Jun 19, 2019

This is mostly addressed at proz.com staff actually, as it is related to the functions of the website.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Job notification settings for copywriting projects

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »