Easy training course on SDL Trados Studio 2019 - Getting Started Level for Beginners
Thread poster: Paolo Sebastiani
Paolo Sebastiani
Paolo Sebastiani  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 23:52
English to Italian
+ ...
Oct 9, 2020

Dear Fellow Translators,

I would like to invite you to watch for free a preview of my course on SDL Trados Studio 2019 Getting Started Level and if you are interested in watching the full course you will get 30% discount from the list price by using this link: https://rb.gy/dxn10a

Usual price is 49,99 Euros but now I am promoting it with 30% discount.
After you have seen the preview
... See more
Dear Fellow Translators,

I would like to invite you to watch for free a preview of my course on SDL Trados Studio 2019 Getting Started Level and if you are interested in watching the full course you will get 30% discount from the list price by using this link: https://rb.gy/dxn10a

Usual price is 49,99 Euros but now I am promoting it with 30% discount.
After you have seen the preview you can buy it for 34,99 Euros only!

It is a Basic Level Tutorial designed for beginners, those who have never used a CAT TOOL yet.

I hope you'll enjoy it.

Best regards

Paolo Sebastiani
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Easy training course on SDL Trados Studio 2019 - Getting Started Level for Beginners

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »