Help with investigation about Translation orders in order for me to conclude studies.
Thread poster: Fernando Ramírez Castillo
Fernando Ramírez Castillo
Fernando Ramírez Castillo
Mexico
Local time: 13:59
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 10, 2018

Hello,

My name is Fernando Ramirez Castillo, I'm a student from the Autonomous University of Baja California Mexico (UABC), and I'm currently working on an investigation for a school project, on Translation Order that clients ask for in a translation, like what tools the translator needs to know how to use, deadlines, what kind of currency they work with, any details like that, if any active translators could provide me with an single example of what you were required to do or to k
... See more
Hello,

My name is Fernando Ramirez Castillo, I'm a student from the Autonomous University of Baja California Mexico (UABC), and I'm currently working on an investigation for a school project, on Translation Order that clients ask for in a translation, like what tools the translator needs to know how to use, deadlines, what kind of currency they work with, any details like that, if any active translators could provide me with an single example of what you were required to do or to know when taking on a translation job it would be greatly appreciated, since this would help me to conclude my studies.

Kind regards.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help with investigation about Translation orders in order for me to conclude studies.

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »