https://www.proz.com/forum/poll_discussion/345871-poll_i_do_physical_exercise-page2.html

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Poll: I do physical exercise...
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
TranslateWithMe
TranslateWithMe
Poland
Local time: 16:18
English to Polish
+ ...
Bike, bike, bike and, last but not least, bike... Aug 24, 2020

Bike is great...I have many bike trails near my house, including some forest paths, and I use them at least 3 time a week if the weather is good. It is also corona-virus-free, unlike my second sport, i.e. swimming (in public swimming pools).

Liviu-Lee Roth

Sanjin Grandić
Sanjin Grandić  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 16:18
Member (2020)
French to Croatian
+ ...
Biking every day Aug 28, 2020

I have a car but as long as it is not raining I am on my bike.
Zagreb is not that big so, the average time to get into the heart of the city is half an hour. Lot s of parks, a very pleasant place for a cyclist.

I built my MTB from the frame up.
New wheels, new spokes, new 160mm fork for dirt jumping, Shimano Hydraulic disc cbrakes, seatpos, seat, rising bar, stem, SHIMANO XTR equipement, Shima o HG chain, MAXXIS tires and so forth 😁 it is more expensive but I have b
... See more
I have a car but as long as it is not raining I am on my bike.
Zagreb is not that big so, the average time to get into the heart of the city is half an hour. Lot s of parks, a very pleasant place for a cyclist.

I built my MTB from the frame up.
New wheels, new spokes, new 160mm fork for dirt jumping, Shimano Hydraulic disc cbrakes, seatpos, seat, rising bar, stem, SHIMANO XTR equipement, Shima o HG chain, MAXXIS tires and so forth 😁 it is more expensive but I have benn riding this bike for the past 6 years and it s litterally all the training I need... somedays I barely ride 10 or 12 km and others 30 or 40 km. The bike is great for exercising, if you ride like me a bit on the agressive side you use almost all the muscles in your body and you stay in great shape.
Collapse

Christopher Schröder
Liviu-Lee Roth

Maxi Schwarz
Maxi Schwarz  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:18
German to English
+ ...
every day, and.... Aug 30, 2020

... since doing so, I find myself more alert and less stiff, during periods of heavy workloads. It doesn't have to be much, and some days there isn't time to do much. Any degree of movement and exercise seems to have some positive effect.

Felipe Tomasi
Felipe Tomasi  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 11:18
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Every day Aug 31, 2020

3x a week I go swimming; the other days I stretch, walk, do some jogging. Before quarantine, used to play football.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: I do physical exercise...

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »