追記:
その後、ヤフーグループでTratool-jpという各種翻訳支援ツールの情報交換サイトを見つけました。ご参考まで。
http://groups.yahoo.co.jp/group/tratool-jp/

[Edited at 2004-06-25 19:14]

[Edited at 2004-06-25 20:08]

[Edited at 2004-07-21 18:21]
Collapse

Are we on the same boat??? Jul 20, 2004

Noriko-san, your posting "TRADOS 101" really hit me home, as I got exposure to this wonderful software only recently. Like you I am living in USA, and as you know here you cannot expect such a deal like "free seminar" as you can in Japan. So did you have any luck in your quest? New software is truly a pain in the neck when you trying to learn through books, whereas if you have someone sitting next to you and show how is incredibly easier.
I got to get a knuck of this, and so far I learned
... See more
Noriko-san, your posting "TRADOS 101" really hit me home, as I got exposure to this wonderful software only recently. Like you I am living in USA, and as you know here you cannot expect such a deal like "free seminar" as you can in Japan. So did you have any luck in your quest? New software is truly a pain in the neck when you trying to learn through books, whereas if you have someone sitting next to you and show how is incredibly easier.
I got to get a knuck of this, and so far I learned a bit, but when it comes to combination with framemaker and such, I am at a loss.
Is there anyone out there kind enough to teach me?
Noriko-san, let share some of fun (or pain).

Thank you,
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Takeshi MIYAHARA[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TRADOS 101

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »