Thread poster: Katarina Andersson
Katarina Andersson
Katarina Andersson  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:11
Italian to Swedish
+ ...
Oct 16, 2007

Hello,

we had a powwow in Malmö last week and I am about to complete the report and wanting to upload that thereafter, however again the website for powwow is really very unclear. There's no explanation for where and how this report shall be uploaded. There's no explanation for how validation of the participants functions. And still I haven't gotten any answer from the staff support, but the person might of course be out of office.

Anyone who has experience of this so
... See more
Hello,

we had a powwow in Malmö last week and I am about to complete the report and wanting to upload that thereafter, however again the website for powwow is really very unclear. There's no explanation for where and how this report shall be uploaded. There's no explanation for how validation of the participants functions. And still I haven't gotten any answer from the staff support, but the person might of course be out of office.

Anyone who has experience of this sort of...?

Katarina.
Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 03:11
SITE FOUNDER
Congratulations on your powwow Oct 16, 2007

Thanks for stepping forward as organizer, and for making sure that the report is written and browniz are issued.

To answer your question, if you go to your powwow page - http://www.proz.com/powwow/1591 - I think there should be links in the menu to the left that say "Submit Report" and "Enter Attendance". These appear to organizers only - if they are not there, maybe that could be the problem
... See more
Thanks for stepping forward as organizer, and for making sure that the report is written and browniz are issued.

To answer your question, if you go to your powwow page - http://www.proz.com/powwow/1591 - I think there should be links in the menu to the left that say "Submit Report" and "Enter Attendance". These appear to organizers only - if they are not there, maybe that could be the problem.

I am not sure who you tried to contact from the site staff, but I see that you have not used the online support system. The online support system is really the best way to get help from staff. If the above solution does not help you, please go here: http://www.proz.com/support In your ticket, just enter a link to this post.

Thanks!
Collapse

Katarina Andersson
Katarina Andersson  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:11
Italian to Swedish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, Oct 16, 2007

and I was in contact with Soledad before the powwow who said she had made me the organizer, as there were none, but I do not have any of the functions visible on my powwow page that you claim there should be. And I wrote her 2 emails, but she hasn't replied yet, so I do not really know, guess I will just wait and see if she will reply. Don't have much time to spend on these matters. Just feel sorry for the participants who might want their browniz and verifications, but then guess they will need... See more
and I was in contact with Soledad before the powwow who said she had made me the organizer, as there were none, but I do not have any of the functions visible on my powwow page that you claim there should be. And I wrote her 2 emails, but she hasn't replied yet, so I do not really know, guess I will just wait and see if she will reply. Don't have much time to spend on these matters. Just feel sorry for the participants who might want their browniz and verifications, but then guess they will need to wait until anybody answers.

Thanks!
Collapse

Soledad Azcona
Soledad Azcona  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Spanish
+ ...
How to enter attendance and make your report Oct 16, 2007

Dear Katarina,

To enter your attendance and submit your report, first you should go to your powwow page http://www.proz.com/powwow/1591. There you will find two links in the middle at the top of the page: [View Powwow Report] and [Enter Attendance].

Click on the second one and you'll be directed to the page to file the attendance to your powwow. Please tick the boxes next to the
... See more
Dear Katarina,

To enter your attendance and submit your report, first you should go to your powwow page http://www.proz.com/powwow/1591. There you will find two links in the middle at the top of the page: [View Powwow Report] and [Enter Attendance].

Click on the second one and you'll be directed to the page to file the attendance to your powwow. Please tick the boxes next to the names of the people who attended the powwow -include include yourself on this form, and for those who hadn't signed up use the blank boxes below. Browniz will automatically be credited to the attendants.

Click on the [View Powwow Report] link and you'll have the possibility of uploading photos and writing a summary report on the event.

I'm sorry I was not able to answer you before, but it was Sunday, and yes I was out of office, and yesterday was a National Holiday in Argentina, also out of office!

Please, contact me or better submit a support ticket when you need assistance from staff in the future.

Best regards and congratulations on your powwow!

Soledad
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

post-powwow

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »