ناشر الموضوع: Evangelion (X)
Evangelion (X)
Evangelion (X)
موزمبيق
Local time: 10:16
بولندي إلى أنجليزي
+ ...
Sep 12, 2013

Could someone who know their way better than me around memoQ please explain the following case of the "blue arrow" change mark symbol appearing in the following situation in some segments:
- the file was processed on one computer, let's say 90/100 segments were locked with the "proofed" status behind the lock,
- file was sent to another computer via MQXLZ and the last 10/100 segments were set to "confirmed",
- back to computer 1 via MQXLZ + update with options.

Now
... See more
Could someone who know their way better than me around memoQ please explain the following case of the "blue arrow" change mark symbol appearing in the following situation in some segments:
- the file was processed on one computer, let's say 90/100 segments were locked with the "proofed" status behind the lock,
- file was sent to another computer via MQXLZ and the last 10/100 segments were set to "confirmed",
- back to computer 1 via MQXLZ + update with options.

Now:
A) Despite the locked status the "update" went for all the segments - MemoQ changes 100/100 segments (and should have only changed 10/100, leaving the locked ones in peace - instead reported to have updated 100)
HOWEVER: once I open the file, my 90/100 segments are locked and the status behind is still "proofed"
C) MOREOVER: some segments that were locked/proofed still have the blue arrow indicating a change by another user. No change was done and segment history confirms this. What the hell?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Strange MQXLZ import/export behaviour

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »