Claudio Rondeico
Claudio Rondeico  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 08:55
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Oct 12, 2021

Hi,

After memoQ 9.7 crashed because it cannot handle more than a couple of tabs open at the same time, my online termbases are no longer available.

When I relaunched memoQ and reopened a file I was working on, I notice that no termbase results were being displayed in the Translation Results window. I checked the "Term bases" window and indeed no termbase in being loaded into my project.
I have already checked my login and whether my activation was working and ever
... See more
Hi,

After memoQ 9.7 crashed because it cannot handle more than a couple of tabs open at the same time, my online termbases are no longer available.

When I relaunched memoQ and reopened a file I was working on, I notice that no termbase results were being displayed in the Translation Results window. I checked the "Term bases" window and indeed no termbase in being loaded into my project.
I have already checked my login and whether my activation was working and everything looks correct. I reached out to one of the PMs and was told that everything looks properly connected on their end.

The question is: how do I make my online termbases reappear?

memoqTB

I would appreciate any help.

[Edited at 2021-10-12 20:31 GMT]
Collapse

Claudio Rondeico
Claudio Rondeico  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 08:55
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Found a Solution Oct 12, 2021

Hi,

I ended up checking out a new copy of the project from the server and that did the trick.

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 17:55
English to Russian
Oct 12, 2021

[Edited at 2021-10-12 20:56 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

memoQ 9.7 – Online Term Bases Disappeared

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »