ناشر الموضوع: Susan Welsh
Susan Welsh
Susan Welsh  Identity Verified
الولايات المتحدة
Local time: 15:16
روسي إلى أنجليزي
+ ...
Jun 8, 2009

I post this in a forum, rather than through a support ticket, in case others have the same thing happening to them.

For a couple of weeks, I've noticed that my Home screen never has any job offerings listed in my languages--even though I am getting e-mails of job offers, and when I look at the recent job postings list, not all of them are closed.

It used to be that the home page had LOTS of listings, most of which were already closed, which was a nuisance. I'm glad not
... See more
I post this in a forum, rather than through a support ticket, in case others have the same thing happening to them.

For a couple of weeks, I've noticed that my Home screen never has any job offerings listed in my languages--even though I am getting e-mails of job offers, and when I look at the recent job postings list, not all of them are closed.

It used to be that the home page had LOTS of listings, most of which were already closed, which was a nuisance. I'm glad not to have that anymore, but wonder why there is now NOTHING there. Since I work in three areas--translate RU-EN and DE-EN, and edit EN monolingual--it seems odd that there would be nothing there at all.

Susan
Collapse

Steffen Walter
Steffen Walter  Identity Verified
ألمانيا
Local time: 21:16
عضو (2002)
أنجليزي إلى ألماني
+ ...
Support ticket Jun 8, 2009

Hi Susan,

Thank you for this alert but you should indeed submit a support ticket in addition to this forum post.

Steffen

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
فريق الموقع
Investigating... Jun 8, 2009

Hello Susan,

Thanks for reporting this. I was able to verify that classic jobs are not showing in the homepage for you as per your jobs preferences and settings. We are looking into this.

I appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Lucia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No job listings on home page--attention staff

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »