Thread poster: Tina Vonhof (X)
Tina Vonhof (X)
Tina Vonhof (X)
Canada
Local time: 13:33
Dutch to English
+ ...
Nov 13, 2021

There are 3 pages of information about WWA on this site. One item says that a client can provide a WWA (yes, I knew that already), but nowhere is it explained how and where. If it isn't easy to find for me, how can I explain it to my client?

Becca Resnik
Becca Resnik  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:33
German to English
+ ...
. Nov 13, 2021

Tina Vonhof wrote:

There are 3 pages of information about WWA on this site. One item says that a client can provide a WWA (yes, I knew that already), but nowhere is it explained how and where. If it isn't easy to find for me, how can I explain it to my client?

From your profile page, locate the "Feedback from clients and colleagues" box in the upper right. There's a link there called "Request feedback," which allows you to enter their email address and type a customized message. They'll be able to provide a score and comments from the email they receive. Is that helpful?

Baran Keki
P.L.F. Persio
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Yolanda Broad

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How does client provide WWA?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »