Globalizing®
Globalizing®  Identity Verified
イタリア
Local time: 04:24
英語 から イタリア語
+ ...
May 15, 2002

Ciao,

ho appena scaricato questo programma per valutarlo come alternativa a Trados. Di primo acchito mi è piaciuto, ma ho dei problemi nel creare la TM. Ho provato, inoltre, a tradurre un documento, ma dopo averlo salvato e riaperto in seguito, tutta la traduzione è scomparsa. :S

Qualcuno è in grado di darmi una mano?

Grazie,

Elisa

Al Gallo
Al Gallo
英語 から スペイン語
+ ...
I've got Word 2000 but not Office 2000 May 16, 2002

I\'ve understood your problem but I can\'t help. I tried to download it, but then, when I read that Office 2000 was mentioned I pulled out. Is it really necessary to have Office 2000 to make it work? If it isn\'t, I could give it a try. Thanks for info.

Al

Globalizing®
Globalizing®  Identity Verified
イタリア
Local time: 04:24
英語 から イタリア語
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Sorry.. May 16, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-05-16 04:32, algallo wrote:

I\'ve understood your problem but I can\'t help. I tried to download it, but then, when I read that Office 2000 was mentioned I pulled out. Is it really necessary to have Office 2000 to make it work? If it isn\'t, I could give it a try. Thanks for info.

Al

...but I don\'t really know. This is what the help file says (I think u alrady know th... See more
Quote:

On 2002-05-16 04:32, algallo wrote:

Al

...but I don\'t really know. This is what the help file says (I think u alrady know that). Unluckily they don\'t say a word about the installation without Office 2000.

Ciao,

Elisa

\"Requirements

MetaTexis can be installed on any Windows version from Windows 95 up to Windows XP.

(For the time being, if you run Windows NT, it is strongly recommended to install MetaTexis as a user with administrator rights, and you also are recommended to work with MetaTexis when logged in as a user with administrator rights.)

Make sure that Microsoft Office 2000® (Service Release 1a) or Microsoft Office XP® is installed on your computer.

Before you install MetaTexis for the first time you must install version 2.6 of Microsoft\'s ActiveX Data Objects (ADO)

Microsoft\'s ActiveX Data Objects (ADO) are a part of Microsoft Windows. MetaTexis uses ADO to access databases. Unfortunately, different versions of ADO are shipped with different versions of Windows. To make sure that MetaTexis runs smoothly on all systems ADO 2.6 has to be installed.. You have to do this only once. When you want install an update or upgrade of MetaTexis you do not need to install ADO again.

Please download ADO 2.6 at this internet address: http://www.microsoft.com/data/download_26sp1.htm (ca 5.2 MBytes) (Go to the bottom of the page, choose your language and click on the button Go to download.)\"

Collapse

Al Gallo
Al Gallo
英語 から スペイン語
+ ...
Thanks Elisa May 16, 2002

Unfortunately I also need \'Office\'

Chau, Al.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

このフォーラムのモデレーター
Eren Kutlu Carnì[Call to this topic]
Simone Catania[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MetaTexis (TM)

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »