Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Poll: If age is only a state of mind, which category best describes YOUR state of mind right now?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
Bora Taşdemir
Bora Taşdemir  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:09
Member (2012)
English to Turkish
+ ...
I'm 60! Sep 6, 2018

Even though I'm 30 yo, with so many experiences and lessons learned, I feel like I'm 60 (not physically, only mentally). I mean it!

Gibril Koroma
Gibril Koroma  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 15:09
French to English
+ ...
Feisty oldie Sep 6, 2018

Looks like translation has some affinity with age. Eureka moment for me.

Angus Stewart

Andy Watkinson
Andy Watkinson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:09
Catalan to English
+ ...
OK then... Sep 7, 2018

Bora Taşdemir wrote:

Even though I'm 30 yo, with so many experiences and lessons learned, I feel like I'm 60 (not physically, only mentally). I mean it!

...want to swap?

Julian Holmes
Eckhard Boehle

Eckhard Boehle
Eckhard Boehle  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 21:09
English to German
+ ...
fit and cheery oldie Sep 7, 2018

... and young father of a 2 year old daughter - with well over 60. But forced to keep on working for the next 5 - 20 years as long as physically (sore eyes?) and mentally (forgetfulness?) possible.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: If age is only a state of mind, which category best describes YOUR state of mind right now?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »