Trados Studio 2022: adjusting settings
Thread poster: stecc
stecc
stecc
Local time: 11:09
English to Italian
+ ...
Jan 27, 2023

Hi, I have just started working with Trados Studio 2022 (I had 2011 but my computer crashed).
I have to work on xlf files (the client sends me them), and deliver my translation in xlf format as well. I'm trying to do so, but I receive an error message (from the client's platform) saying I should adjust the project settings and specifically select "Add segmentation information to the translated file". Now I cannot find this option in my Trados Studio 2022 (and the client just sent me instr
... See more
Hi, I have just started working with Trados Studio 2022 (I had 2011 but my computer crashed).
I have to work on xlf files (the client sends me them), and deliver my translation in xlf format as well. I'm trying to do so, but I receive an error message (from the client's platform) saying I should adjust the project settings and specifically select "Add segmentation information to the translated file". Now I cannot find this option in my Trados Studio 2022 (and the client just sent me instructions for old versions)
Any ideas?

thank you
stefania
Collapse

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 12:09
English to Russian
Try this Jan 27, 2023

Most probably you will have to re-import your xlf file into the same project after you apply your changes.

Sebastian Witte

stecc
stecc
Local time: 11:09
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks Jan 27, 2023

Thanks for your help. I can't believe I did not find this by myself, I was going mad!!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2022: adjusting settings

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »