Poll: How should clients evaluate quality in professional interpreting?
Gijos autorius: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
SVETAINĖS PERSONALAS
Sep 19

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "How should clients evaluate quality in professional interpreting?".

View the poll results »



 
Thayenga
Thayenga  Identity Verified
Vokietija
Local time: 12:38
Narys (2009)
iš anglų į vokiečių
+ ...
Accuracy, tone and seemless flow Sep 19

This is all that it takes to guarantee customer's satisfaction.

Shahid Alom
Maria Laura Curzi
Philip Lees
 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugalija
Local time: 11:38
Narys (2007)
iš anglų į portugalų
+ ...
Accuracy, tone and seamless flow Sep 19

I am not an interpreter, but during the years I worked in the European Union institutions I had the opportunity to appreciate the work of interpreters, particularly during sessions of the European Parliament and the plenary assemblies of the Committee of the Regions and the Economic and Social Committee. I am always struck by the speed and mental agility with which interpreters work, whereas I, as a translator, need time to process a text…

Maria Laura Curzi
Philip Lees
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Šio forumo moderatoriai
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How should clients evaluate quality in professional interpreting?






LinguaCore
AI Translation at Your Fingertips

The underlying LLM technology of LinguaCore offers AI translations of unprecedented quality. Quick and simple. Add a human linguistic review at the end for expert-level quality at a fraction of the cost and time.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »