Thread poster: alhamdanb
alhamdanb
alhamdanb
Saudi Arabia
Local time: 03:16
English to Arabic
Aug 13, 2002

Amer, thank you for the great efforts!

I already sent you an e-mail indicating my interest in joining the project under the field of IT, esp. Computer Sci. & Internet.

I\'ve got thest points:

* If more than one translator participate in one field, then it\'s a great idea if they work colsely \"together\" coordinating thier work (utilizing the KudoZ & the forum). You know, many heads are better than one.

* I sugge
... See more
Amer, thank you for the great efforts!

I already sent you an e-mail indicating my interest in joining the project under the field of IT, esp. Computer Sci. & Internet.

I\'ve got thest points:

* If more than one translator participate in one field, then it\'s a great idea if they work colsely \"together\" coordinating thier work (utilizing the KudoZ & the forum). You know, many heads are better than one.

* I suggest making a review plan/procedure to get as much accuracy as we can. Dispute and discussion is so hot if it comes to selecting idioms/terminologies.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Obejective is clear. Now the plan?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »