Thread poster: Marina Aidova
Marina Aidova
Marina Aidova  Identity Verified
Moldova
Local time: 20:41
English to Russian
+ ...
Jul 14, 2011

1) Господи, это опять вы.... - Thank you very much for your email.

2) Если до завтра не предоставите документы, пеняйте на себя. Тут вам не детский сад.- We will do our best to proceed with your request however for the best result the documents should reach us not later than tomorrow.

3) Вы читать умеете? - You can find this information below.

4) Сколько
... See more
1) Господи, это опять вы.... - Thank you very much for your email.

2) Если до завтра не предоставите документы, пеняйте на себя. Тут вам не детский сад.- We will do our best to proceed with your request however for the best result the documents should reach us not later than tomorrow.

3) Вы читать умеете? - You can find this information below.

4) Сколько можно напоминать!- Kind reminder

5) Неужели так сложно подписать документ там, где нужно - Please sign in the place marked with yellow sticker

6) Что у тебя в школе было по математике? - Let's reconfirm the figures.

7) Мы лучше сделаем это сами.- Thank you for your kind assistance.

8) Я уже сто раз вам это присылал. - Kindly find attached.

9) Ага, сейчас все брошу и побегу разбираться. - I’ll look into it and revert soonest.

10) Да поймите же вы наконец - Please kindly review the matter again.

11) Надеюсь, что теперь вы перестанете надоедать своими вопросами - I hope this helps, otherwise please do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

12) Какой же вы зануда... - Thank you for your patience

13) Даже и не надейтесь, что мы откроем вам счет - We will let you know in due course.

14) У нас не те масштабы, чтобы возиться с вашей мелочью - We would be happy to offer you the most favourable conditions on the case-to-case basis.

15) Вот когда подрастете, тогда и приходите.- So if you have eventually some needs from your clientele, it can have a real added-value.

16) Ой-ой, напугал! - We regret to know that you are not satisfied with our services.

17) Ну и пожалуйста. Не очень-то и хотелось. - We look forward to hearing from you.

18) Хотя бы в пятницу отстаньте уже. - good to hear from you and have a nice weekend

19) Услуги будут оплачены. Может быть. - Thanks a lot in advance

20) Да идите вы знаете куда...- We consider the matter settled and close our files.

21) Ха-ха (три раза) - Very best regards
Collapse

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:41
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Translation for benefit of non-Russian-speaking members Jul 14, 2011

Probably better not to put so much non-English in an English language forum, but as it's here, I'll attempt to translate what the Russian actually says (I've little experience of colloquial Russian, so I may have got a few things wrong - corrections welcome).

Russian-English Dictionary of Business Correspondence

1) Господи, это опять вы.... [Oh God, it's you again!]- Thank you very much for your email.

2) Если до завтра не п�
... See more
Probably better not to put so much non-English in an English language forum, but as it's here, I'll attempt to translate what the Russian actually says (I've little experience of colloquial Russian, so I may have got a few things wrong - corrections welcome).

Russian-English Dictionary of Business Correspondence

1) Господи, это опять вы.... [Oh God, it's you again!]- Thank you very much for your email.

2) Если до завтра не предоставите документы, пеняйте на себя. Тут вам не детский сад. [If you don't submit the documents by tomorrow, it's your lookout. This isn't a kindergarten!]- We will do our best to proceed with your request however for the best result the documents should reach us not later than tomorrow.

3) Вы читать умеете? [Do you know how to read?] - You can find this information below.

4) Сколько можно напоминать! [How many times to I have to remind you?]- Kind reminder

5) Неужели так сложно подписать документ там, где нужно [Is it really that difficult to sign a document where you're supposed to?] - Please sign in the place marked with yellow sticker

6) Что у тебя в школе было по математике? [How good were you in maths at school?]- Let's reconfirm the figures.

7) Мы лучше сделаем это сами.- [We'd get on better doing this ourselves] Thank you for your kind assistance.

8) Я уже сто раз вам это присылал [I've sent you this a hundred times already!]. - Kindly find attached.

9) Ага, сейчас все брошу и побегу разбираться. [OK, now I'll drop everything and run off to find out what it's all about]- I’ll look into it and revert soonest.

10) Да поймите же вы наконец [It's about time you understood!] - Please kindly review the matter again.

11) Надеюсь, что теперь вы перестанете надоедать своими вопросами [I hope you'll now stop pestering me with your questions] - I hope this helps, otherwise please do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

12) Какой же вы зануда... [What a nuisance you are...] - Thank you for your patience

13) Даже и не надейтесь, что мы откроем вам счет [Don't even hope we'll open an account for you] - We will let you know in due course.

14) У нас не те масштабы, чтобы возиться с вашей мелочью - [We're too big to bother with your trivial nonsense] We would be happy to offer you the most favourable conditions on the case-to-case basis.

15) Вот когда подрастете, тогда и приходите.[Come back when you've grown up]- So if you have eventually some needs from your clientele, it can have a real added-value.

16) Ой-ой, напугал! [Oh dear, scary!] - We regret to know that you are not satisfied with our services.

17) Ну и пожалуйста. Не очень-то и хотелось. [OK, but we didn't much want to (hear from you the first time)] - We look forward to hearing from you.

18) Хотя бы в пятницу отстаньте уже. [You ought at least to be there on Friday]- good to hear from you and have a nice weekend

19) Услуги будут оплачены. Может быть. [You'll get paid eventually. Perhaps.] - Thanks a lot in advance

20) Да идите вы знаете куда... [You can go to you know where.]- We consider the matter settled and close our files.

21) Ха-ха (три раза) [Ha ha! Three times)]- Very best regards

[Edited at 2011-07-14 19:23 GMT]

[Edited at 2011-07-14 19:24 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Русско-английский словарь по деловой переписке

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »