Thread poster: Bruno Locascio
Bruno Locascio
Bruno Locascio
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 11, 2022

Hi,

So I have used the "Forget stored login for the selected server." feature to forget a server while I'm afraid I should have used the "Forget server completely". Now when I try to access a new but related server, I have issues with slow TMs and responsiveness.

I have tried to go back to Manage logins to forget it completely, but the old server is not listed anymore, and since it's not supported anymore, I can't log back into it to make it reappear on the list.
... See more
Hi,

So I have used the "Forget stored login for the selected server." feature to forget a server while I'm afraid I should have used the "Forget server completely". Now when I try to access a new but related server, I have issues with slow TMs and responsiveness.

I have tried to go back to Manage logins to forget it completely, but the old server is not listed anymore, and since it's not supported anymore, I can't log back into it to make it reappear on the list.

So my question is: how can I "Forget completely" a server for which I already have used "Forget stored login for the selected server."?

Thank you in advance.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ Forget server issue

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »