For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Tradurre e scrivere per il web (corso avanzato).

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Tradurre e scrivere per il web (corso avanzato).".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Sabina Brusemini
Sabina Brusemini  Identity Verified
Vereinigtes Königreich
Local time: 19:38
Englisch > Italienisch
+ ...
very well structured course with a smart communicator Jun 8, 2010

This has been a very well structured online course with a teacher who is an effective communicator able to convey complex messages (like XML or other technical topics) in such a simple way that also non-experts could grasp the meaning and get involved in the discussion.

After attending this course, I got involved in running small web writing projects, and results have been enthusiastic. This led me to increase my network of clients and contributed to add value to my profile as a freel
... See more
This has been a very well structured online course with a teacher who is an effective communicator able to convey complex messages (like XML or other technical topics) in such a simple way that also non-experts could grasp the meaning and get involved in the discussion.

After attending this course, I got involved in running small web writing projects, and results have been enthusiastic. This led me to increase my network of clients and contributed to add value to my profile as a freelancer.
Of course, I am just a starter but the course gave me tha basics to deepen topics independently.

I wish to thank Andrea and all his collaborators.

Sabina Brusemini
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatoren dieses Forums
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tradurre e scrivere per il web (corso avanzato).

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »