Looking for sample quote, letter of intent and invoice samples
Auteur du fil: SusyZ
SusyZ
SusyZ  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:25
Aug 14, 2003

First of all thank you for taking the time to read my posting. In most cases when providing my services, I have clarified the delivery time, price, payment terms and described the type of material to be translated. However, I fell the need to come up with something more professional than just a lengthy e-mail. Do any of you know of a site where I could check sample quotes and letter of intent related to our field?

Beatraduc (X)
Beatraduc (X)
Local time: 18:25
anglais vers français
Microsoft Templates Aug 14, 2003

I'm not sure you'll find exactly what you want but the link was given previously on a forum and I recorded it.
http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/templategallery

You can search the site and hopefully you'll get some interesting material.

Good Luck
Béatrice

SusyZ
SusyZ  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:25
AUTEUR DU FIL
That is a start! Aug 15, 2003

Béatrice, Thanks for the link. It will be of help when I create my final templates!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for sample quote, letter of intent and invoice samples

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »